This web site is provided by:
St. David's Leisure Ltd.
St. David's Park
Red Wharf Bay
Company number: 01593332
- "our site" shall mean this web site on stdavidsspa.com; and;
- "we" or "our" or "us" shall mean St. David's Leisure Ltd.; and;
- "you" or "your" shall mean the user of our site. If you are using our site in your capacity as an employee, director, officer, partner or agent of a corporate or unincorporated entity "you"" and "your" shall refer to you personally.
- use of our site includes accessing, browsing or (where applicable) registering on, or purchasing from.
- Our site is made available without charge.
- We reserve the right at any time to delete or suspend the whole, or any part, of our site or any content on our site without notice and without incurring any liability.
- We may update our site at any time, however we are under no obligation to ensure information displayed on our site, or the documents, files and other information available through it is up to date.
- We cannot guarantee that our site will operate uninterrupted or will be free of errors or omissions.
- Nothing in our site, or the documents, files and other information available through it constitutes legal or professional advice and should not be relied on as such.
- The information displayed on our site, and the documents, files and other information available through it is provided without any guarantees or warranties as to its accuracy. We will not be held liable for any damage or loss, direct, indirect or consequential, caused by the use of our site, reliance on any information contained on our site, or on any web sites linked from it.
- We and our suppliers own the intellectual property rights in the content of our site and the software that runs our site.
- You may not copy or otherwise incorporate into, or store in, any other web site, electronic retrieval system, publication or other work any of the content of our site in any form (whether hard copy or electronic).
- You may download extracts and print out a single hard copy of any part of the public content of our site solely for your personal reference.
- You must not modify hard copy or digital copies you have printed or downloaded.
- You must not use any part of the materials (including but not limited to text, designs, graphics, illustrations, photographs, video and audio) on our site for commercial purposes without first obtaining permission from us and our suppliers.
- Any breach of this provision will result in the immediate removal of your rights to use our site, and we may request you return or destroy (at our discretion) any copies of materials you have printed or downloaded.
Linking to Our Site
- You may link to any public page of our site from any site you own provided such links are fair and legal and are not done in such a way to damage or take advantage of our reputation.
- Links must not suggest any form of association or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- You may not frame any part of our site.
- We reserve the right to withdraw permission for links without notice, and to request existing links be removed.
Links to Other Web Sites
- Our site provides link to third-party web sites; these links are provided for information only and the inclusion of such links does not imply that we endorse those web sites, nor accept any responsibility for the content on those web sites, or any damage or loss that may arise from your use of them.
Viruses & Computer Crime
- It is our policy to virus check documents and files before they are added to our site, however we cannot guarantee that documents or files downloaded from our site will be free from viruses and we do not accept any responsibility for any damage or loss caused by any virus or technologically harmful material that may infect your information technology equipment whilst using our site. Accordingly, for your own protection, you must use virus protection software when using our site and you are responsible for the configuration of your own information technology equipment.
- You may only use our site for lawful purposes, and you shall not do any of the following:
- defame, abuse, harass, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others (such as the rights of privacy or intellectual property rights);
- publish, post, distribute or disseminate any material which is obscene, indecent or unlawful;
- delete any author attributions or legal notices contained in, or falsify the origin or source of, any document or file that you post to our site or provide to us via our site.
- post to our site or provide to us via our site documents or files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or rights of confidentiality or privacy, where applicable) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents;
- post to our site or provide to us via our site documents or files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs (such as malware, worms, trojan horses or bots) designed to cause damage to our or others’ computer hardware or software;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to our site, the server it is hosted on, or any other server or database connected to our site;
- attack our site by a denial of service attack or a distributed denial of service attack.
Any breach of this provision would be a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990, will result in the immediate removal of your rights to use our site, and will be reported to the relevant law enforcement authorities.
Data Protection, Privacy & Cookies
- For further information on privacy, data collection and processing, and marketing please read our privacy & cookies policy page.